Supply Chain Business ConsultantApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
About the Technology team
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Nike Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
About the role
As a Business Consultant on Supply Chain Technology team, your role will include collaborating with business partners for requirements gathering, documenting functional specifications, building and deploying solutions that meet the business need, and providing advanced production support to solve incidents/problems as quickly as possible to mitigate business impacts.
Your focus area will be on our supply chain systems such as SAP AFS (SD, DL, MM, FI), Warehouse Management Systems, EDI/Integration systems and other applications but may expand as needed into other technology areas.
This position requires a person with technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation, and excellent written and verbal communication.You will collaborate with Geo teams and Global tech to plan and deliver solutions.
This role will require some travel to Nike Headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert consulting in the space of Supply Chain (Order Management, Distribution & Logistics, Finance etc)
- Understand and document implications of process, system changes and impacts on business strategy, application strategy and Technology standards
- Collaborate closely with the relevant teams including remote groups such as vendors, other Nike facilities/departments, global/Geo teams and technology infrastructure team to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Work with business (Nike and 3PLs), production support vendors and Nike Technology teams to perform triage and troubleshooting activities
- Work closely with business on Digital system, SAP and WMS release, communicate adequately throughout release cycle and implementation (lead testing, training, cut-over and stabilization)
- Develop training plan and execute training for both business and Technology
- Manage projects from inception to completion with accountability for successful implementation and meet project goals (Cost, Schedule, Scope)
1.Experience working as a Business System Analyst and System Analyst on multiple projects and business functions and global company(s)
2.Ability to understand the business needs and requirements as well as their importance and priority
3.Ability to translate requirements/functionality into business relevant language
4.Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
5.Comfortable working in cross-cultural environment – value diversity
6.Business level written and verbal communication skills in English and Japan required
7.Experience in Supply Chain functionality area preferred - Order Management (wholesales, retail, E-commerce), Distribution & Logistics
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11858