Supply Planning Analyst II - Converse ZhongshanApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Manufacturing & Engineering, Converse I, Converse
An Awesome Situation is Developing
Architects don’t build buildings. And Designers don’t build products. You do. The Development crew. It’s all dreams and drawings without you. Getting things made takes time and manpower and testing and understanding. Deconstruction and reconstruction. It takes people capable of looking into the guts of the situation and saying: Yeah, we can do that. It’s called Know-How. If you’ve got it, check us out.Description
Build deep connection with factory partner through Source execution to Capacity and PO management.
Lead factory to align with CTS Planning initiatives.
Create visibility on factory basic information & best capability.
Engage from product, tooling, forecast to actual PO shipment by using various tools & systems and collaborate with different stakeholders.
Monitor factory capacity to align with demand, being proactive to collaborate on peak and low (material preposition and pull forward etc.).
PO execution, management and maintenance.
Analysis and measure on factory delivery performance.
Handle special projects as needed (ie: Customer push out or pull in, China GB/defects tracking, Incubate and fast track scheduling review etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years Planning knowledge and experience of footwear industry, experience at international trading company is preferred.
- Strong skill on PO management, production schedule analysis, delivery and logistics arrangement.
- Be capable to generate scenario with data driven to influence the audience.
- Rich project management experience and excellent organization skills.
- Be communicative & collaborative with stakeholders.
- Be skillful on Microsoft Office operation.
- Be fluent on speaking and professional level on writing in English.
- Create own career map and be aggressive on challenge
- Some travel required to Asia Pacific region company offices, manufacturing locations factories.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 12427