Human Resource Data AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Human Resources, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
The HR Data Analyst will provide data and analysis support within the HR Workforce Analytics function. This includes supporting the design, development and maintenance of HR analytical tools, dashboards, and data solutions. This position services the HR strategy of elevating HR analytics capabilities and connecting our business users with critical HR data.
The Workforce Analytics team is the Business Intelligence provider for the Nike, Inc. global HR function. We make sure that Nike business teams around the globe have the tools they need to align the right talent with strategic priorities and make the thousands of business decisions that require HR data.
Data-driven insights are a competitive advantage for Nike and central to our mission within the HR Workforce Analytics Center of Excellence (COE). Creating these insights and driving business outcomes requires a highly skilled support team to keep our Business Intelligence (BI) solutions running smoothly. We’re looking for high-performance team members who are motivated to grow, learn, and succeed in the ever-changing and dynamic environment of Workforce Analytics. We don’t aim for perfection, but we do hold ourselves to high levels of excellence. This means, passionate, energetic team-players who care deeply about quality work, proud to contribute to the success of our team, HR, and Nike.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain access, permissions, and group lists for our BI tools
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of key data sets, metadata, reports and metrics
- Audit HR data, validate calculations and troubleshoot irregularities; support data governance process System and data workflow maintenance; review, test and implement updates or releases while working cross-functionally to ensure seamless updates
- Help design and document new data and analytics processes
- Use various resources to guide data lineage
- Support and maintain a global HR analytics data dictionary
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop business rule definitions for data and system processes
- Partner with the visualization and Workforce Planning teams to develop Business requirements for new data requests
- Develop training material for business BI solutions and provide end-user coaching and training including onboarding new hire employees
- Triage BI application and data issues
- Support cross-functional teams with various reporting, metrics, and analysis projects such as dashboards or custom reporting solutions
- Assist with continual process improvements by researching methods to continue to automate and streamline processes
This role will work closely with the data architect, data management, database administrator, the web application development team, and cross-functionally with the Data Visualization, Workforce Planning, and Advanced Analytics teams. Successful candidates will have a excellent attention to detail while being able to work quickly and under pressure, in a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment, often fraught with ambiguity. You should be able to demonstrate excellent time management and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
Nike is a high-performance culture that encourages calculated risk taking and personal responsibility. Team member performance is recognized and rewarded, but team players with a high aptitude for learning new skills while helping others do the same, will stand out.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Management, Business Information Systems, or relevant field
- 4+ years related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and tools quickly and then help others do the same
- A portfolio of accomplishments of delivering results both individually and as a team
- Demonstrated record of innovative, outside-the-box thinking and value creation
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions
- A solution-oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement
- Self-starter, eager to learn, goal oriented and creative strategic thinker
- A motivated seeker of process efficiencies, embraces change, and never happy with the status quo
- Able to connect with stakeholders from other parts of the organization and understand their targets
- Provide a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding organizational skills to facilitate working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Agile and LEAN methodologies a plus
- Ability to code Python a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00438832