Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As our Senior Director of Foreign Exchange with Nike you will:
- Lead Nike’s Foreign Exchange (FX) team, including team members in north America, Europe and Asia
- Lead, build and develop a diverse and talented global team that is a talent hub for treasury.
- Leverage Foreign exchange, hedging and portfolio management strategies to optimize value and lessen financial risk.
- Collaborate across finance (and other functions) to enhance the ability of the enterprise to perform its business planning function
- Manage internal and external banking and portfolio management relationships.
- Deliver executive level communication across the function, specific focus on delivering insights to the CFO and Board.
- Lead with a global mindset, ensuring the strategies and tactics are the best integrated solutions for the corporation
- Analyze and forecasts future Foreign Exchange trends and risks.
- Plays a key leadership role within the treasury function, enabling the growth and strategy of the department
- Develop and communicate strategies to respond to macroeconomic risks / shocks faced by the enterprise.
- Minimum of 12+ treasury experience with deep expertise in foreign exchange / trading at a large multinational corporation
- Broad treasury experience with at least 3 years in functions other than Foreign Exchange
- Advanced degree preferred; MBA, Economics, etc.
- Global and/or consumer products Corporation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, develop, and retain a diverse and talented team.
- Passionate for leading and building an engaged and inspired team.
- Passion for capital markets and macroeconomics
- Demonstrated ability to lead Transformation
- Strong knowledge of investment banking, banking relationship and portfolio management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other strategic financial management required.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.