Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
With the introduction of the Consumer Direct Offense came a focus on Key Cities and Speed in order to serve the Nike consumer. The Express Lane team in APLA is focused on creating products that amplify brand concepts, extend in-line stories, and capture emerging local trends for APLA’s key cities of Tokyo, Seoul, and Mexico City.
As Graphic Designer II, you will help design products using storytelling, craft, and excellent art and design. Working closely with design management, you’ll gain adaptable experience, enhance design skills, and increase knowledge of design philosophy, products, and processes. You’ll be on the cutting edge of current trends, color, technology, streetwear and sports-related products through research and travel.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in Graphic Design
• Strong passion for research and gathering cultural and market insights
• Proven ability to create concepts, iterate and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary creative team.
• Understanding and ability to concept based on a holistic head-to-toe design expression inclusive of footwear and apparel
• Connection to sport and streetwear trends
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• Creates graphics that are Industry leading, trend right and that consistently incorporate consumer/athlete insights through powerful storytelling, emotional connectivity and relevance
· Produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the line for internal and external audiences
• Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design
• Uses advanced design skills to create original graphic and/or textile designs that appropriately reflect Nike brand design ethos
• Computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.