- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in security, law enforcement or a related field
- Knowledge of contemporary security and property protection techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of appropriate security actions in the event of an emergency situation
- Strong working knowledge of computer-based access control and alarm systems and an understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and email programs
- Able to pass a 7-year criminal background check and drive security vehicles
- A valid driver's license and clean DMV record
- Able to have the proficient use of both sensory perception/clarity and muscle control/coordination. This includes vision, hearing, speech, strength, agility, flexibility, steadiness and reaction time.
- Able to read, write, speak, hear and understand verbal and written English and write/log reports in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Able to take quick, appropriate action in stressful, hostile or dangerous situations, be calm in emergency situations and handle confidential information with discretion
- Able to lift in excess of 30 lbs
- Must be able to rotate shifts and days off
- Willing to work overtime on any shift
- Must be able to walk up to 10 miles per shift
- May be required to physically restrain hostile employees or guests
- Current DPSST Certification is preferred
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.