Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
• Maintain Tableau Database used for Development Center Capacity Planning and seasonal new creation project assignments.
• Prepare and maintain templates used for long range strategic sourcing; factory target setting scenario tool in collaboration with Nike sourcing.
• Prepare Source Profile Review at key game plan milestones utilizing milestone forecast, historical and current supply plan data (4 seasons x 4 milestones).
• Collaborate with CTS Development and HQ Product Development teams on model/project assignments. Communicate seasonal new creation allocation targets and source assignments.
• Prepare seasonal tooling investment summaries to facilitate investment budgeting, approval and end of season payoff processes.
• Coordinate/track New Supplier Activation Process (NSAP) and factory divest process to ensure vendors are properly set up in Converse systems. Collaborate with internal teams and Nike vendor master team to resolve issues as needed.
• Ability to communicate policy and procedures as necessary regarding the tooling process on a global platform.
• Support Tech team as needed in relevant projects attending meetings as a business consultant, participating in functional design and testing as needed.
• Prepare communications for distribution in a concise and informative manner.
• Negotiating skills and ability to resolve conflict, ensuring best costs for Converse.
• Various reporting and analytical requirements.
• Basic project management skillset, ensuring fiscal year deliverables are achieved.
• 2+ years' work experience in a supply chain related environment, with experience in any combination of the following: Product Sourcing or Development, Production and or Supply Planning. Footwear/Apparel environment a plus.
• Product creation process and commercialization knowledge is helpful.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills across multiple cultures.
• Advanced Microsoft office skillset; knowledge emphasized in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advanced reporting skills (Business Intelligence) and ability to present data.
• Analytical, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated. Comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities.
• Ability to interact well with diverse network of global business partners.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.