Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Be a Taxonomy, Ontology & Tagging Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience
Understand the Product Roadmap and use knowledge of future features to improve current stories and tests
Assist in customer adoption through personal interaction and written documentation
Identify, escalate, and remove roadblocks, triage defects, and provide clarity from customers on issues where appropriate
Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of Feature requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and find tests; apply knowledge of Product and business drivers to enhance work
Write and refine stories for clarity, business value, and acceptance criteria with guidance from Product Management
Work with Team to translate any internal "Enablers" into value driven stories
Assess, provide input and potential improvements to Product Owner on impact to business partners' current processes and their current use of the Product
Conduct feature mapping, gap analysis, data flow to help assess business implications of feature, tool, or platform
Conduct analysis to determine how features are performing, level of customer satisfaction, and provide innovative suggestions for improvements
Highlight risks, escalate impacts and assist in developing and analyzing possible innovative solutions for complex issues
Conduct Taxonomy, Ontology & Tagging Product demos
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field. One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yr; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs exp
- 6 years of experience in product management building and delivering successful data products, services and capabilities
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools,
- Knowledge and experience of agile/scrum product development
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities and make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Planning acumen and demonstrated skill in pragmatic work breakdown / MVP definition
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, team dynamics, and conflict resolution
- Experience working with internal and external customers
- In-depth understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on creation of key artifacts including use cases, user stories, user acceptance criteria, configuration stories, or specifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
- Ability to anticipate customer needs
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.