Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
The Talent and Org Effectiveness COE team ensures we have the organization and capable diverse talent required to create and deliver the future of Nike. We work at all altitudes, engaging in strategy, practice design and activation and operations, with a focus on increasing consistency in how we work with business leaders across the enterprise. Our Talent Management practices are evolving as we are facing a dynamic marketplace which Nike’s leaders must navigate to drive business growth.
The Global Talent Practices Manager will lead the delivery of Nike, Inc.’s Leadership Defined (LD) 360 feedback assessment, inclusive of survey management, communications, readiness/training, and reporting tools as well as partnering with program lead on strategy, philosophy, and governance. This person will report to the Senior Director, Global Talent Practices and will work closely with the Director, Global Talent Practices who leads the overall strategy of assessment at Nike, Inc. Additionally, the Global Talent Practices Manager will support the Coaching for Excellence (CFE) process, Nike Inc.’s performance management approach, by researching best practices, summarizing and sharing insights, and creating both short- and long-term recommendations. Finally, the Global Talent Practices Manager will support organization transformation initiatives, including the delivery of an employee experience survey. There is a high degree of collaboration with partners and stakeholders across HR and global functions, as well as external vendor partners.
- Support the Senior Director and Director in conducting external research and benchmarking to help inform new, creative talent management ideas through well structured, well-supported, and clearly articulated points of view, balancing risk, reward, and trade-offs.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the Talent & OE Leadership team and HR to recommend and provide measurement and insights.
- Oversee the operational elements of the global implementation of Leadership Defined and Leadership Defined 360 (LD360), including survey launch, communications, readiness/training, and reporting tools.
- Support the Coaching for Excellence (CFE) process, Nike Inc.’s performance management approach, by researching best practices, summarizing and sharing insights, creating presentations and communications, and creating both short- and long-term recommendations.
- Provide support, thought partnership, and insight for Nike’s performance management philosophy and approach.
- Lead the design and delivery of Nike, Inc.’s organization transformation pulse survey, including development of survey items, readiness to HRBPs and managers, and enterprise analysis and reporting
- Manage day-to-day operations with key external partners (LD360, Pulse), including coordinating and leading meetings, timelines, project plans, progress towards goal completion and stakeholder expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE:
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Emotionally intelligent and able to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Ability to sift through data and research, identify critical information, and apply key findings
- Training and experience in research methods, survey methodology, and statistics, marketing and consumer behavior, and social science courses, such as psychology, sociology, and economics
- Proven track record of confidentiality working with sensitive HR data and analytics
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Experience developing templates and tools, with strong PPT skills and experience working HR Systems
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Talent Management, Organization Development, Leadership Development and/or Employee Engagement
- Bachelors’ and Masters’ degrees required, Advanced Degree (e.g., PhD in HR, OD, I/O Psychology or related field) is strongly preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.