Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Every successful team At NIKE, Inc. Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
We are hiring a Strategy Director to partner with Nike Technology. In this role, you will work with leaders across Global Operations and Technology (GOT) to develop strategic priorities, enhance the success of ongoing transformational initiatives, and catalyze action against priorities through strategic planning processes!What you will work on
As a Strategy Director you will be a key driver of the strategic business planning process and critical strategic projects rooted in complex business issues. In addition, you will lead bodies of work aligned to the areas below:
- You will be a key contributor to the strategic direction and priorities of the broader Global Operations and Technology (GOT) organization working closely with members of the leadership team
- You will drive our quarterly reporting and annual business planning processes
- You’ll directly support senior leaders, aligning and supporting their extended leadership team against the highest priority initiatives
- You will lead workstreams as part of larger strategic projects rooted in End-to-End Global Operations and Technology opportunities and insights
- You will play a critical role in identifying new planning capabilities across people, process, and digital tools and monitoring our progress against these initiatives, defining both the relevant metrics and the appropriate forums to take action on them.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and training.
- 8+ years of proven experience in corporate development, corporate strategy, strategy consulting, business development, investment banking or a related field.
- Or 6+ years of experience (2+ years’ experience post-MBA) is required with an MBA/Master’s degree.
- Experience in leading complex strategic projects and demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options, then proposing and acting on a course of action.
- Mastery of business communication tools and verbal/written communication to promote conceptual understanding and mobilize change through storytelling.
- Apparel/footwear, retail, merchandising, digital/ecommerce, digital transformation and/or experience in consumer facing industries and demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape / retail marketplace.
- Experience supporting senior/executive leaders.
- Proven ability to directly lead cross-functional teams & projects.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.