Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
- Lead 4-6 team members to meet and exceed financial goals by ensuring inventory balancing within +200 Factory doors cross CN, HK and TW.
- Store inventory management to ensure each store supply and demand match;
- Manage Rebuy products by loading in, replenishment to ensure reasonable depth in each door.
- Manage closeout products by store inventory level Open to Ship calculation and trading off among seasonal change factor, presentation, silo mix, category mix, gender mix, MD mix, color mix etc.
- Lead and drive projects to improve inventory velocity;
- Work on the new allocation tool enhancement and team adoption.
- Build and improve cross function process to ensure supply and maximum inventory efficiency.
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional to drive the business goal and inventory within reasonable range.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 10 years+ retail and/or allocation, planning related working experience.
- Strong logic thinking capabilities with growth mindsets
- Efficient communication/ presentation skills in both Chinese and English.
- Strong team work and influence skills
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Advanced people management experiences.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.