Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
* Sales reps that are assigned to a Territory who sell product through service calls (phone or in person)
* Ensures timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information
* Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
* Increases sell-in and sell-through by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations
* Develops and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets
* Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment
* Understands account competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment, knowledge and a brand management focus to adjust and drive business plans through accounts
* Bachelor Degree holder with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
* Relevant exposure in other industry e.g. FMCG, Business Consulting firm will be an advantage.
* Knowledge of sales programs, policies, procedures and methodologies.
* Proficient in utilizing financial decision making models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
* Experience using Microsoft Office tools and Sales/Account Management systems
* Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; highly developed verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives; fluency in English and Mandarin.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.