Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trendwatcher. A callmaker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.
* Execute the Incubate and Brand assortment strategy, leading with key Pinnacle partners and Converse.com through the lens of marketplace capacity and hindsight
* Consolidate allocation plans by territory, tier, and accounts in partnership with Geo Sales, DPIM, and Brand
* Leverage industry and marketplace knowledge to inform seasonal forecasts and monthly buys
* Provide premium merchandising /sell-in tools to territory teams
* Track and ensure orders and product delivery against the Incubate seasonal calendar and priorities
Functional Skill Required (Hard skills):
* Requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Primarily Excel & Powerpoint)
* Proficiency in English (Written and Oral)
* Passion for the streetwear industry is a must
Experience Required (Soft skills):
* Fast and willing learner
* Attention to detail and process-oriented
* Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a constantly changing environment
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.