Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
This hands-on role will oversee media optimization efforts including the use of Media Mix Modeling, and campaign level Multi-Touch Attribution tools to provide analyses and insights that enable marketers to evaluate their initiatives based on true business value.
The ideal candidate will have a background working with Media Mix Modelling and Multi-Touch Attribution methods; all forms of campaign optimization analytics (including a deep expertise in social media analytics) and a solid track record of delivering insights and optimizations in the digital advertising space. This role is ideal for a candidate who can roll up their sleeves and jump straight in. They will need to excel in working with cross-functional teams and thrive in a collaborative organization.
* Manage MMM & MTA vendor relationship including sourcing data inputs across the organization, model refreshes & data integrations to power attribution models.
* Conduct data validation and work with vendor to evolve and fine-tune model inputs and outputs.
* Create and champion MMM & MTA measurement strategy, securing cross-team alignment and adoption.
* Steward results through the organization and drive action from the marketing teams.
Analysis & Optimization
* Conduct x-channel media efficiency analysis and scenario modelling including recommendations for budgets, allocation and forecasting impacts of redistribution of marketing investments.
* Partner with cross-functional business stakeholders and agency partners to leverage the power of MMM & MTA by identifying high impact opportunities for its application
* Educate and empower media teams to leverage MMM for campaign level reporting and optimizations.
* Provide hands-on, real-time analysis and recommendations on media performance which includes securing buy-in on quick-turn optimizations.
Content & Audience Insights
* Develop and execute audience analysis using multiple data sources and methodologies.
* Spearhead analysis on content consumptions patterns & preferences using 1st party proprietary data to identify the variables that drive attention and revenue
* Build and deliver content reporting and recommendations demonstrating a deep understanding of both consumer motivations and UX design.
* Partner with media teams to establish a learning agenda for testing.
* Develop methodological standards for testing focused on proper experimental design.
* Assist the media teams in executing high-value media testing opportunities.
* Lead analysis on the tests through either conducting analysis directly or advising partners on the analysis.
* Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, research, or behavioral sciences.
* Advanced degree a plus but not required
* years of experience in a media measurement or analytics role
* Experience establishing measurement methods on digital content, products, mobile apps and ecommerce
* Deep experience working with MMM & MTA models and vendors
* A strong understanding of measurement methods, particularly those that relate to MMM and MTA.
* Direct experience managing large cross-vendor ad effectiveness programs.
* Ability to manage a portfolio of large, global projects with multiple business stakeholders on firm deadlines.
* An advanced understanding of emerging trends in digital research and measurement.
* Proven track-record of building MMM and MTA measurement programs including alignment cross-functionally and with vendor partners
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.