Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
The Senior Store Manager (Head Coach) has 3 direct reports (other Managers) and oversees a large team (30+) of highly engaged employees in a high-volume factory outlet.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON:
* Managing Store Performance through effective budget management and achievement of Key Performance Indicators
* Planning for continued business growth through execution of the retail strategy, product merchandising and customer service
* Providing leadership and people development including recruiting and hiring top talent, training and development, performance management, succession and career planning and coaching.
* A passion for the Brand/Sports
* Previous relevant Retail Management, Area Management and/or Multi-Site experience
* Retail operations, budgeting, inventory control and planning experience required
* Strong financial skills and business acumen, with the ability to closely monitor profitability and operating expenses, studying stock movement and trends to drive sales
* Extensive experience in managing large teams in a complex matrix environment, coupled with the ability to lead the delivery of high levels of customer service
* Strong communication, leadership and people development skills - the ability to have 'tough' conversations
* Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems.
The successful candidate will work a rotating roster and must be available to work weekends.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.