Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Design & activate Member 365 days end-to-end experience
Develop the future strategy and structure for program architecture and the benefit portfolio that links to it
• Envision future member consumer journey / experience based on past data, research and understanding on consumers in the market
• Design member programming architecture including guiding principles, program structure, value proposition, program details & phasing plan
• Build up benefit playbook with clear portfolio strategy, insights, test plan, & scalable economics; with that, plan & deploy benefits with clear intention
• Ensure cross-team execution alignment with overall experience design
Be accountable for designing 365 lifecycle journeys
• Define the 365 life cycle journey across the entire ecosystem
• Develop the intention and strategy for the member power moments and associated benefit programs
• Coordinate the membership marketing, merchandising, CRM and other functions to rollout the member journey
• Exposure to membership/ CRM / e-Commerce / Digital Marketing sizable projects is highly advantageous
• PMO experience, and well versed in leading and orchestrating multiple complex projects with multiple internal and external parties
• Manage matrix structure, ability to work with business partners, business engagement
• Strategic thinking, drive the future, champion and embrace change
• A down-to-earth and solution-oriented character. Able to be hands-on whenever necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, both in English and Chinese
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.