Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For NIKE, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.
Curate consumer-right assortment for Value Marketplace (Nike Unite/ Factory stores/Digital Rebuy) and strategically liquidate marketplace excessive inventories to ensure healthy business and liquidation speed.
* Curate women’s Lifestyle footwear assortment and plan depth to achieve finical result.
* In Season Management: Bring assortment to life, drive business on a weekly base, manage/chase revenue with retail levers.
Functional Skill Required:
* Excellent at Retail Acumen (Revenue / Margin / Sell through / MKD/ Productivity, etc.)
* Excellent product knowledge (not Nike specific but in general as material, seasonality, price., etc.)
* Excellent at consumer insights/market trend and proactively explore new business opportunities.
* Excellent communication and fluent English/Mandarin
* Merchandising, buying, or integrated retail experience (minimum 3-5 years)
· Lead and Influence others, Problem solving, open to new ideas and curious, Demonstrate Brand Passion.
* Merchandising: NDDC+ Merch/Global Value Merch/ Consumer Merch
* DSM: Retail Planning / Business Planning / Allocation / Inventory Management
* Marketing: Retail Brand / Product Presentation / Store Marketing
For merchants at NIKE, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The NIKE Merchandising team is the guardian & voice within the organization to bring the SWOOSH to life for each and every one of our consumers. Our mission is to serve them with the best products in the world and we obsess product down to every last detail - from design briefing all the way to understanding our consumers experience post purchase. We are the key function to see & shape the future of NIKE product, identifying what’s next and cooking up how to deliver the right products, to the right place at the right time. Our role is to blend product art with business science to bring NIKE’s vision to life in every place our customer looks to be served, from stores to the digital space and beyond.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.