Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
You're a natural leader, motivator, and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Athlete to join our team.
Are you ready?
As a Nike Direct Athlete, you provide world-class service to the consumer using the four service principles:
KNOW: Build an authentic connection with consumers by getting to know them to guide their journey.
EQUIP: Credible Athletes equip consumers through product and service knowledge and expertise.
ENGAGE: Connect with consumers by inviting them to engage with Nike.
INSPIRE: Inspire by creating an emotional connection to the brand between the consumer and Nike.
* Be passionate about Nike products and services.
* Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
* Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers.
* Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
* Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
* Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
* Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
* Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
* Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
* Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
* Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
* Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
* One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
Note to Candidates: Local/domestic hire only
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies, NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.