Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Nike CDM Digital is looking for a Supervisor of Nike Activity Platforms (NRC APP & NTC MP) to develop and deploy the 365 product marketing and user activation plans to bring best in class brand experiences to life for Nike Sport Activity Platforms in Greater China (GC). As part of Nike CDM Digital, your mission will be focused on creating experiences centered on a 365 lifestyle of sports.
This role will oversee the development and execution of platform initiatives focusing on driving new levels of engagement and member retention surrounding urban fitness athletes. You will look to grow, serve and reward NRC/NTC community thru helping define and deliver holistic experiences and services that keep them engaged, motivated, and training more and better. Key deliverables include on-platform consumer engagement, essential enablement content, test plan and geo rollout for new capabilities.
This role requires a solid understanding about users retention and activation on digital platform, strong data analytics skills and excellent capability of project management. We’re looking for a demonstrated digital marketing talent who is creative, collaborative, and eager to develop and lead a highly effective cross functional team.
* [User Management] Drive engagement & retention strategy for the Activity Platform consumer experience including app store optimization, content strategy, personalization, mix, targeting, and journey design.
* [User Management] Responsible for developing and deploying seasonal concept map and activation plan basing on data insight and key moment to uplift user activeness and retention.
* [Brand Integration Marketing] Subject matter expert of the NTC/NRC platforms and deep knowledge of the digital capabilities, understanding how to maximize the channel to elevate the consumer experience and drive engagement.
* [Brand Integration Marketing] Work with brand management teams and CDM platform teams to contribute in do-sports enablement plan and seamless consumer journey in various levels of brand campaign and communication.
* [Content Development] Lead enablement content expansion process to develop channel right content and testing approach to match consumer intent based on insights and best practices aligned to geography experiences needs.
* [Content Development] Co-work with global team to develop the GTM plan for key features and releases in GC.
* [Data Analytics]Understand the competitive landscape, analyze market and company data alongside partner strategies to identify key opportunities and manage periodical data reporting/newsletter.
Partner with Global CDM Activity Teams to understand, adapt and implement strategies and key initiatives through the lens of the Greater China marketplace. * Partner with brand management and consumer construct team to develop activity enablement plan and seamless journey to integrate with brand narrative and LTCC communication and activation.
* Drive 365 iterative learning loop to wire channel insights & content insights LTCC offense, continually test, measure & optimize seasonal plans in partnership with CIA and Membership Analytics.
* Partner with retail brand and membership teams to co-develop omni-channel frameworks to enable connected consumer journey’s for running and training athletes*.
Lead through influence and collaboration, building strong relationships with the ability to interact with all levels of leadership.
Minimum of 2 years of directly relevant user management or digital marketing experience for an internet company, preferred content and engagement driven platforms. * Experience working with marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights.
* Understanding of digital landscape, user experience and our digital platforms.
* Passionate about sports and wellness.
* Ability to masterfully juggle the details and the big picture.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior leadership.
* Experience of working cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
* History of championing and implementing data-driven decision making processes with strong focus on marketing performance analytics & optimization.
* Ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
* Adapts quickly to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed.
* A desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.