Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organisational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Across the HR function, we have several opportunities available. Depending on your skill set, we will match your experience with one of the positions below:
- Human Resource Operations;
- Human Resource Total Rewards Operations;
- Human Resource Workforce Operations;
- Human Resource Business Partners.
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Work with the various teams within EMEA HR Operations to identify opportunities for immediate process improvement;
- Support in updating and implementing (local) policies and procedures (e.g. Employee handbooks);
- Be a key player in strategic projects from planning to execution;
- Build the business case for change through research and analysis;
- Work with stakeholders across HR to align on / select the opportunities with the highest impact to our customers and operations;
- Develop KPI and scorecards for timely and accurate tracking of KPIs;
- Review and develop tools to ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures as well as all relevant country laws and regulations;
- Partner with other HR teams and the wider business and create a strong communication plan to ensure a successful outcome;
- Monitor results and activities to document and implement process improvements.
As an intern in Human Resource Business Partners Retail/Nike Direct your focus will be on the following tasks:
- Support HR Manager in HR process excellence (e.g. Performance Management cycle);
- Partner with other HR teams and create a strong communication plan to ensure a successful outcome;
- Communicate HR procedures to stores across EMEA;
- Support in Recruitment coordination for store openings.
- 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master Degree student within Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills;
· Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude;
· A desire for a career in recruitment, talent management or human resources
· Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Human Resources are a plus (please include in your CV);
· Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities;
· The confidence to engage with hiring managers and business stakeholders;
· A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
February 1st, 2020
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.