Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike EMEA Brand Design is a design team focused on branded Nike spaces. We are looking for a talented and driven Junior Designer to support our work in the area of Branded Retail Environments for Nike. The inspiration for our work comes from Art, Technology and Design Trends. We are thinking across disciplines and our aim is to always create ideas that push the consumer experience to new heights and tell compelling Brand and Product stories. Your role would consist of participating in design research, concept ideation, developing designs for spaces and product installations and supporting our team on internal and external presentations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create graphic content and making sure that all marketing communication is aligned with our strategy;
- Problem solving through design;
- Adapt Global creative assets for EMEA or build creative assets from scratch;
- Create presentation decks;
- General support to the Marketing team and other departments.
- 3rd/4th year student within Graphic or Design, Marketing, Digital, Media or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills and fluency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Keynote);
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Design and Advertising are a plus (please include in your CV);
- Good Experience with 3D software, preferably with Sketchup and expert experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Good skills in communicating design ideas (hand sketches, creating diagrams, presentations);
- Passion for the Nike brand and sports and fashion in general.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
February 1st, 2020
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.TO APPLY:
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout December.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.