Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
At Nike, we understand that it takes a lifetime to build consumer trust and a moment to lose it. We work hard to earn and maintain that trust every single day – by treating our consumers with respect, and by delivering world-class, innovative products and experiences that are useful, intuitive, and exceed their expectations. Nike’s Global Privacy Team is critical to building and maintaining that trust. We collaborate with business partners to ensure respect for consumer data and privacy are embedded within every product and experience. We help teams understand the importance of privacy while giving thoughtful, clear, and actionable guidance.
NIKE, Inc. is on a mission to evolve our digital business and our Global Privacy Team. We’re looking for world-class talent to join our diverse, passionate, and purpose-driven team. If you’re dynamic, action-oriented, collaborative, thoughtful, and have deep technical privacy experience, you’ll fit right in with the team that helps Nike earn and deserve consumer trust.
Are you ready to join our dynamic privacy department?
As a Privacy Analyst intern you will contribute to the Data Privacy team’s efforts in a variety of areas including:
- Analyze (digital) brand events and activations in EMEA from a user experience and privacy perspective;
- Apply privacy rules and deliver privacy requirements to our business partners;
- Consult with different stakeholders in different territories;
- Build the bridge between legal requirements and business needs;
- Learn Privacy by Design on the job.
- 3rd/4th year student in Business, Management, Law, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields;
- A passion for privacy and Law and good judgment about the expectations of average technology users;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving attitude and analytical skills;
- Marked interest in privacy laws and regulations;
- High level of consulting and communication skills in interaction with senior management;
- Comfortable in an international environment;
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences in the legal department or related topics are a plus (please include in your CV);
- Passion for the Nike brand and sports in general.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.