Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Sales partners with retailers — from a football specialty store in Rome to a Macy’s department store in New York — to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It starts with the best sales team in the industry: Nike Sales employees keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and Nike products. They collaborate with Nike Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to create sales assortments for each season. The Sales teams’ expertise and retail mindset ignites and sustains a focus on information, inspiration, and connection to accelerate the growth of NIKE, Inc.
Are you ready to join our dynamic sales department?
Across the sales function, we have several opportunities available. Depending on your skill set, we will match your experience with one of the teams below:
- Sales Account (Deichmann, Footlocker, Intersport, Zalando, Snipes); support the sales strategy of a specific wholesale partner;
- Sales Category (Running, Women, Kids, Football, Men’s Training, Basketball, Tennis and Golf); support the sales strategy of a specific category of products;
- Sales Integrated Market Place (retailer, ecommerce, omnichannel); support consumer experience across all categories and accounts.
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Perform after-sales activities to support our customers or sales representatives in different countries;
- Analyze results/data and report them to the team providing recommendations to increase sales performance;
- Assist in the development of business tracking tools;
- Support different projects based on business needs to help the team achieve targets and realize yearly strategic plan objectives;
- Prepare presentations to update partners about the activity of the team;
- Support in sell-in days including organizing customer events, management of samples and showroom set up.
- 3rd/4th year student within Business Administration, Finance, Management, or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and expert in Excel;
- Knowledge in trends of market and business positioning;
- Ability to work in complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Presentation and facilitation skills;
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Sales are a plus (please include in your CV);
- Passion for the Nike brand and sports in general.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred).
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20st.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.