Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Across the Nike Technology teams, we have several opportunities available. Depending on your skill set, we will match your experience with one of the positions below:
- Technology Infrastructure
- Technology Product Analyst
- Technology Innovation
- As an intern in our Nike Tech team, you will support the EMEA Technology team by reviewing, analyzing, and implementing changes to internal processes and coordinating diverse projects within Technology. Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing complex process maps of the technology at Nike, powering digital initiatives and recommending changes in processes and systems;
- Connecting with business stakeholders in other departments, understanding their needs and being a key partner to enable their business to grow;
- Ensure effective management of Service Improvement Plans across key support processes, internal and external suppliers;
- Create EMEA Technology service portfolio overview and implement the portfolio overview in the current Agile and Service Management software usage;
- Active participation in key IT support processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management;
- As an intern in Technology Innovation you focus will be on the following tasks:
- Provide hands on research (quantitative and qualitative) to identify value proposition for consumers / users;
- Support with the facilitation of Design Sprints and Design Thinking workshops to accelerate how Nike comes up with new solutions;
- Refine and adapt the Innovation processes to manage the overall portfolio of initiatives across teams;
- Help with the communication and strategy of Innovation techniques and practices running Brownbag sessions, newsletters and events;
- Support with the business case construction and testing of new solutions and ideas in Technology.
- 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master’s Degree student within Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Innovation, Business Administration, or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong technical and analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong project management skills, and knowledge in technology and business processes;
- Affinity or experience with agile way of working;
- For Technology Infrastructure; Knowledge of ITIL processes and ServiceNow is a plus, preferably with a background in IT Support (Service Desk, Field Services);
- Academic, volunteering, previous internship experiences related to Technology, Project Management, or Innovation are a plus (please include in your CV);
- A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
February 1st, 2020
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.