Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It’s the fuel that has built one of the most recognisable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike’s innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
Are you ready to join our dynamic marketing department?
Across the marketing function, we have several opportunities available. Depending on your skill set, we will match your experience with one of the positions below:
- Marketing Category (Running, Women, Kids, Football, Men’s Training, Skateboard, Sportswear); support the branding strategy of a specific category of products;
- Digital Marketing; support the branding content of Nike’s digital presence;
- Retail Marketing; support the branding strategy of Nike stores and e-commerce;
- Integrated Media; track and develop the brand performance of Nike’s website and apps;
- Brand Design; develop designs for spaces, concept ideation and product installations;
- Sports Marketing; provide superior operational service to Nike sponsored athletes, clubs and federations.
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Assist the Marketing team in developing a brand marketing plan and basic strategic planning;
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to bring to life seasonal initiates and campaigns across all categories and throughout the marketplace;
- Drive and support the social media strategy and playbook for our key online retail partners;
- Plan and execute campaigns - working closely with other functions such as e-commerce, merchandising, advertising & distribution partners;
- Analyze campaign performance and present actionable recommendations to the team;
- Collect feedback from different territories using analytical tools and campaign reports;
- Research on industry trends;
- Adapt global brand campaigns to specific regions;
- Support in reporting and prepare business presentations.
- 3rd/4th year student within Marketing, Communication Management, Sports Management or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- MS Office, Keynote and fluency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Good presentation skills;
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity;
- Intern should be also well-organised, communicative and eager to contribute to team success;
- Passion for Nike brand and sports in general.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred).
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th .
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.