Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Depending on the position, your responsibilities might include:
- Sourcing, creating and uploading powerful editorial stories to the communication channels;
- Supporting and managing the e-news tool for Europe, including delivering training and ad-hoc support when needed;
- Assisting the team with proofreading communications and presentations;
- Create video/graphic communications;
- Develop branding design and branding for projects/team communications;
- Administrative support (budget, timings, etc.).
- 3rd/4th year student within Marketing, Communications, Media, Journalism or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent copywriting skills in English;
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, creativity, ability to work across functions and eager to contribute to team success;
- Content Managements Systems experience, basic video editing and graphic design skills are a plus;
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Advertising are a plus (please include in your CV).
- Passion for the Nike brand and sports in general.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
February 1st, 2020
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.TO APPLY:
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout December.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.