Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It’s the fuel that has built one of the most recognisable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike’s innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
Nike is looking for talented and energetic self-starters with a passion for Digital Media and creating inspiring and engaging consumer experiences. Learn about the latest innovations in the field of digital media, how a digital media campaign comes to life end-to-end and how to measure and evaluate the performance and evaluate the performance of digital media KPIs.
- Lead digital media campaigns for Display & Paid Social / Search / Affiliates: connect with Nike category teams to identify business objectives;
- Brief digital media agencies and media partners to create media plan; ensure proper and timely execution;
- Analyze results and act on them during the campaign to improve performance; report back to category teams with a post-campaign analysis;
- Work with Nike category teams to create and maintain a marketing calendar, mapping all brand and retail moments to inform campaign planning process;
- Support the creation of a holistic channel growth strategy, including the creation and maintenance of a channel roadmap in collaboration with partner digital marketing agencies and other partners (Google, Facebook, etc.), with a focus on channel expansion, innovations and opportunities;
- Analyze and create performance reports on digital media KPIs.
- 3rd/4th year student within Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Digital Business, or other related fields; or finishing masters
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- MS Office and Keynote skills;
- Good presentation skills and analytical skills’
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity;
- Intern should be also well-organised, communicative and eager to contribute to team success;
- Previous experience with digital media campaigns and agency work are a plus;
- Passion for Nike brand and sports in general.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred).
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.