Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Across the Nike Digital Engineering teams, we have several opportunities available. Depending on your skill set, we will match your experience with one of the positions below:
- Digital Product Management
- Digital Program Management
- Technology Innovation
You will be responsible for shaping the future of our digital product portfolio and delivering world class digital experiences to our consumers. You will work together with our key business partners in gathering user requirements for new and existing products, transforming those requirements into actual work for our engineers and testing to ensure the product works to the exact specifications. This role will require the candidate to carry out the following tasks:
- Supporting in delivering new digital commerce capability;
- Identifying, and understanding the latest trends and technology;
- Developing complex process maps of the technology at Nike, powering digital initiatives and recommending changes in processes and systems;
- Connecting with business stakeholders in other departments, e.g. Marketing, Retail, understanding their needs and being a key partner to enable their business to grow;
- Managing Nike Digital project portfolio and initiatives, focusing on delivering sustainable, scalable, and replicable technology solutions for our consumers;
- Managing project risks by defining risk management plans and analyzing risk for criticality, probability, and impact;
- Support with the prototyping and exploration of new technologies.
- 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master Degree student within Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Technology, Innovation, Business Administration, or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong technical and analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong project management skills, and knowledge in technology;
- Affinity or experience with agile way of working;
- Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude;
- Ability to work in a fast, complex and cross functional business environment;
- Affinity with e-commerce platforms and applications and understanding of their business models;
- Academic, volunteering, previous internship experiences related to engineering, product management, project management, or technology innovation are a plus (please include in your CV);
- A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
February 1st, 2020
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.