Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brazil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient, and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
Across the Marketplace Operations function, we have several opportunities available in and around Supply Chain and Operations. Depending on your skill set, we will match your experience with one of the positions below:
- Account Marketplace Operations;
- Marketplace Operations Cabability Development;
- Sales Distributor;
- In-Season Execution;
- Pre-Season Execution;
- Supply Chain Stores;
- Marketplace Operations Nike Direct Digital.
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Being involved in the process of capabilities within the team;
- Implementing existing services or the development of a new capabilities;
- Development of e.g. internal measurement matrix;
- Performing weekly and monthly performance management tasks that will drive actions to further improve business performance;
- Book status/shipping/changes – order book analyst manage and maintain order book;
- Undertake improvement initiatives within the department;
- Create dashboards and reports to ensure that the right information is available to the team and key stakeholders;
- Work together with analytics to optimize decision making process with the ideal goal of zero manual workload in regards to the key initiatives of the team;
- Communicate effectively within Demand and Supply Management teams with Marketplace Operations but also crossfunctional with any other stakeholders outside the own teams.
- 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master Degree student within Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Excel and technical skills and strong attention to detail;
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills;
- High energy level, strong analytical skills and information seeking attitude;
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Supply Chain and Logistics are a plus (please include in your CV);
- A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than October 20st.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-November for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout November and December.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.