Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Graduating with a Masters in Business Administration or Engineering, with preference for a focus in Sustainability, in December 2020 or May 2021
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders without explicit authority
- Strong project management expertise with an understanding of change management
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Strong teambuilding and leadership skills
- Confidence in providing strategic guidance
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity; a capable self starter who is not afraid to ask questions
- Track-record of demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit in fast-paced environment
- Passion for sustainability and general sustainability skills/knowledge
- Sports focus/interest & passion for the brand
- Problem solver with a focus on positivity while working through complex issues
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Coursework in business & economics, with a focus on global supply chain
- Experience in corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Hard science skills – environmental sciences, green chemistry, natural resource management, ecology, material science, modeling, mathematics, engineering
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.