NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As a DPC Apparel Product Manager you will be a key member of a team that will vision, plan & deliver a roadmap of Digital Capabilities to the Apparel business to transform the way Nike creates products. You will work closely with Business stakeholders, Nike Technology, DPC Studio, Portfolio teams, and external partners and vendors to lead the program and vision for new 2D Design capabilities to ultimately enhance creativity, increase accuracy, and optimize workflows to transform the way teams work.
- Develop the vision for existing and new digital products or multiple feature sets aligned to a product including functionality, performance, results criteria, evolution, and lifecycle.
- Leverage existing knowledge and expertise of design related activities for product creation, consumer goods, or other creative arenas.
- Assess the business impact of various solutions and can effortlessly balance between business/customer needs, technology requirements, costs, and time to create compelling stories and frameworks.
- Structure and lead meetings, clearly communicate expectations, plan requirements for products and ensures that stakeholders are adequately updated on progress and milestones.
- Maintains a deep understanding of the customers for their products, functionality, and feature sets to develop proposals, shift prioritization, and risk mitigation.
- Provides input to the broader product roadmap.
- Drive user requirements gathering, usability and acceptance testing, and impact user experience.
- Champions cross functional collaboration and alignment
- Leverages Agile Methodology and Design Thinking
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience in Apparel creation, Digital Product Management, or Creative Operations.
- Proficiency and understanding of digital creative tools (Adobe Illustrator) and digital workflow. Strong understanding of digital-creation trends, emerging technologies, and new innovations.
- Experience working in fast-paced and ambiguous environment. Background and skillset to manage complex initiatives from start to finish.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using quantitative and/or qualitative analysis to drive recommendations and decisions.
- Has the ability to independently manage projects and communicate progress and priorities to leadership and various internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, consensus-building skills, with ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences in complex organizational structure.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00426580