Digital Product Designer I, Nike Training Club (NTC)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
We seek an innovative problem solver, a collaborative team player, and a highly skilled designer who can handle multiple projects of differing size and scope.
Your mission will be to create inspiring design experiences that help people train, connect and reach their full fitness potential.
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design and able to handle both high-level vision concepts and detail-focused execution.
You will be expected to utilize your full range of visual design and user experience skills as a hybrid designer.
- Create incredibly polished work that represents the Nike brand through visual comps, wireframes and prototypes.
- Rapidly iterate on design concepts all the way through final delivery
- Familiar with prototyping your designs and bringing to life through motion
- As part of doing systematic design, prepare style guides and specs to hand off work for development
- Collaborate in user experience decisions through user research and iterative feedback loops.
- Use a refined aesthetic eye to curate photo and video assets
- Work closely with and across a team of engineers, product managers and fellow designers.
- 3+ years agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing thoughtful digital work and inspiring designs
- Strong visual designer with solid foundation in typography, layout, composition and systematic design
- Experience with iOS and aOS app UI design. Responsive web design is nice to have.
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote
- Prototyping skills; ie. Principle, Flinto, Framer, Invision
- Motion design skills; ie. After Effects. Familiarity with motion graphics and video editing is very desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- A true team player that appreciates constant collaboration
- Self-driven attitude towards work and high commitment to delivering the best work
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools & trends
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people is desirable (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00420127