Director of Diversity & Inclusion - Networks & Business IntegrationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Government & Public AffairsDescription
As the D&I Director – Networks & Business Integration, you will possess the dynamic blend of D&I experience, demonstrated leadership, business insights and influencing skills critical to guide the strategy of our employee networks in line with our global D&I strategy. This role will also work closely with our Global VP of D&I to align, scale and implement the global D&I strategy in partnership with our Human Resource team and business leaders.
NikeUNITED Employee Networks:
- Oversee the NikeUNITED Employee Network strategy, structure, and governance
- Serve as global point person for Employee Networks and act as D&I center of excellence practitioner and strategist across our employee base
- Define a process and guidelines for annual Nike Employee Network activations/activities and budget planning/funding
- Design and implement leadership forums and learning experiences in partnership with Learning & Development to develop Network members and leaders
- Identify key measures and develop a scorecard to report impact, growth, activity and financial measures of Nike Employee Networks
- Conduct regular best practice research and benchmarking of Employee Networks & Employee Resource Groups
- Partner with HR to strengthen the D&I operating model and ensure D&I is integrated into HR initiatives and all HR COEs and HRPBs planning
- Work with business leaders to integrate the initiatives, programs and projects underpinning the Global D&I strategy into business plans to develop diverse teams and foster an inclusive work environment
- Work with Global Community Impact, Government & Public Affairs, and Internal Communications to integrate D&I initiatives and Employee Network activities into broader company-wide strategies
- Collaborate with D&I and HR Directors of North America, EMEA, Greater China and APLA and Converse and other Geo/HR leads to align D&I strategies and initiatives across Nike, Inc.
Key Capabilities Needed:
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with and impact people at all levels of an organization and with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences
- Ability to work effectively both individually, cross-functionally and virtually on teams in a creative, fluid work environment
- Excellent presentation/communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and concepts verbally, visually and in writing
- Strategic Thinking & Planning – Able to evaluate the broader context of Nike, Inc. and HR strategies to effectively align, integrate and plan D&I team deliverables & activities
- Change & Transition Management – Able to anticipate, evaluate and mitigate challenges and/or amplify opportunities to ensure effective communication, delivery and adoption of D&I strategic initiatives
- Collaboration & Impact – Able to identify, understand and work within the unique dynamics of stakeholders – both as individuals and as groups – to cultivate collaboration, impact and build & maintain effective relationships
- Stakeholder Management – Able to own and deliver Nike’s D&I strategy to generate engagement, commitment and visible support with employees at all levels of the enterprise. Experience working with employee relations within a large team
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Behavioral Sciences or a related field
- 7+ years experience in D&I in a corporate environment
- Experience guiding and integrating D&I initiatives in a corporate environment
- Experience launching and/or managing Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of cultural competencies, skill development and diversity and inclusion concepts
- Demonstrated results of facilitating large, enterprise wide internal and external D&I strategies and programs
- Ability to impact and strengthen positive change as an effective business partner
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00431811