Director of Loss PreventionApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Lead the implementation of Retail Loss Prevention strategies and awareness programs in the geography.
- Responsible for ensuring resources are properly aligned to executing key priorities
- Champion the strategic objectives for DTC Loss Prevention
- Measure consistency and performance of platforms across the geography
- Manage end user reporting capabilities and training
- Contribute to the design and development of global programs and best practices
- Work to set consistent processes in place for repeatability and risk mitigation.
- Lead and develop a Team
- Select, lead and develop a qualified team to achieve business goals
- Communicate goals and maximize resources
- Manage and lead budget awareness and ensure resource availability to implement programs
- Effectively balance time and resources between geography HQ and Field teams
- Drive effective communication
- Direct the communication of goals and vision within geography LP and key internal partners
- Ensure that business needs are represented in LP planning and priorities
- Partner with and influence peers, vendors and stakeholders
- Actively work to inform global projects and standards to represent the geography
5 years’ experience with multi-site, global teams.
Thorough understanding of retail store systems (CCTV, EAS)
Certifications Desired – CFI, CPP, LPC/LPQ
Education Desired – Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Experience influencing senior leadership to drive results
Strong verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation andpresentations.
Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
Strong time management and organization skills
Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
Ability to lead initiatives •
Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
Ability to network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources
Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint is preferred
- Ability to travel globally and within the Geography approximately 50% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423829