Director of Workforce Management & Labor StrategyApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Lead the preparation of timely and insightful financial/operational analysis to evaluate progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast and operational goals.
- Utilize internal and external cross functional partnerships to develop and implement the future program for labor planning and reporting infrastructure while identifying labor and operational opportunities
- Provide strategic guidance to stakeholders by using storytelling to translate financial and operational data into widely consumable strategies
- Develop a deep relationship with internal finance partners and articulate future opportunities and innovative ways of thinking that will address the blending of digital initiatives and stores
- Create stakeholder visibility and alignment by gathering, analyzing, and sharing performance insights
- Ensure efficiency and compliance through labor management reporting instruments, and team/labor planning tools
- Set Global workforce management/labor key performance indicators to strengthen NIKE initiatives
- Support the global and geography retail operations and finance teams
- Provide the strategic framework and thought direction to ensure service and business goals are aligned, achievable and measurable
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- 8+ years' experience in finance, analytics, retail operations, or related field
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated operational financial analytics or reporting experience
- Retail Operations experience and/or multi-unit retail leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of reporting tools such as Excel and Tableau
- Ability to translate complex ideas and data into digestible insights
- Strong presentation skills, with experience presenting to senior leaders
- Experience working on large-scale global projects
- Experience working with virtual teams and cross-functional partners
- Experience working with international teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00428857