HR Manager - Demand and Supply Management (DSM)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Human Resources, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
As a Human Resources Manager for Demand and Supply Management (DSM), you’ll provide human resources expertise and consulting to employees and business leaders to maximize organization effectiveness and position the organization for growth. You will work closely with key partners within HR and the other Enabling Functions at Nike to understand the business priorities and deliver a full spectrum of HR programs and services to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among people and teams. You’ll work with HR Business Partners and HR Center of Excellence (COE) partners to gather employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions contributing to organizational health and the achievement of business objectives. You will utilize a variety of methods to ensure you have a thorough presence in the function yielding an “insider’s” pulse on strengths, opportunities, and the overall health of the function. You may participate in key business planning and talent planning sessions to assess talent and develop strategies to address development needs, gaps, and risks. You will play a key role in developing and/or executing strategies and interventions requiring organizational design, employee relations, leadership, and team development, change management, performance management, compliance, and overall engagement.
• Prioritize Employee Engagement- always sensing and listening to employees
• Facilitate adoption of workforce strategies and solutions (e.g. workforce planning)
• Provides insights on functional depth of talent
• Coaching and developing managers to expand their people management capabilities and practices
• Stewards data accuracy and adoption of tools and systems
• Partners with HR Direct, Operational services, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations as a point of escalation
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area
• 5 years' relevant HR work experience; 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
• Experience in HR with exposure/experience in the areas of organizational effectiveness, change management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, training and development, and HR program management
• Proven capability of working with partners to develop, implement, leverage, and monitor HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures
• Experience with HR metrics and data to story tell and provide decision support
• Proven ability to calmly, confidently, and confidentially engage with management and employee relations to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate
• Monitor and address compliance issues and opportunities; ensure legal compliance
• Consumer Focused and Results Driven
• Organization awareness; perceptive in interpreting interactions among individuals and groups within the matrix structure
• Build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships and accountability at all levels
• Agility and problem solving based on quantitative and qualitative data
• Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Passion for Talent Development
• Excellent project management and project team leadership skills
• Strong active listening and negotiation skills
• Composure and professional maturity
• Demonstrates high level of ability to be confidential with sensitive information
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00440777