Inventory and Capacity ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
• Analyze plans, conduct and/or prepare plans or procedures that provide operational and/or technical support to business operations to achieve and improve specific objectives.
• Advise business groups by providing direction to initiative prioritization, integration, and resource application.
• Maintain ongoing communication and engagement with stakeholders and be available as a resource for colleagues.
• The track, maintain and provide current information on the operation's business scorecard.
• Ensure effective and efficient operations through conducting operations analyses (i.e., operational effectiveness and capacity utilization), and recommend improvements using developed conceptual and practical expertise.
• Use existing procedures to solve complex problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions to deliver results.
• Interpret customer demand, assess requirements and identify solutions to flex capacity.
• Maintain high-level integrity, remain flexible, results-oriented and work productively in a matrixed organization
• Embrace a changing culture
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience. Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Ph.D. or Law + 3 yrs.; Masters + 4 yrs.; Associates degree + 6 yrs.; High School + 7 yrs.
• Capacity Planning and Inventory Management Required
• Analytics background within a manufacturing environment (preferred)
• SAP or similar MRP system
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424355