Lead Total Rewards ConsultantApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Human Resources, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
The Lead Total Rewards Consultant also functions as go-to market arm of Total Rewards to effectively plan and manage transition management/communications efforts of programs and projects with partners across HR and the business. In addition, this role will provide insights on Total Rewards programs to inform and champion program design that reflects Nike’s values, employee preferences and market realities.
- 5-7 years progressively responsible experience directly consulting on compensation and/or benefits-related work
- Strong analytical skills and excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, as well as exposure to Total Rewards-specific applications
- Advanced level knowledge of trends and developments in compensation and/or benefits, including relevant legal issues
- Ability to work autonomously with little daily guidance
- Able to act as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members when needed
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline
- Ability to explain difficult issues and work to build consensus
- Capable of making decisions within guidelines and policies
- Impacts a range of standard and non-standard customer, operational, process, project or service activities
- Is accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Monitors and controls costs of own work and may manage costs for small projects or programs
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in key Total Rewards-related initiatives, programs or products
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters +4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00462379