LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT WHQ HUB MANAGER, GLBL DIRECT FIELDApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
- Have knowledge of L&D initiatives, experiences, programs, tools and resources
- Understand the unique needs of Nike Direct, both stores as well as Nike.com
- Build HR capability and Business readiness for L&D initiatives and ongoing embedding of initiatives over time
- Connect global L&D Direct Hub resources to create and drive strategy, activation plans and execution of initiatives, experience, tools and resources across Nike Direct and other hourly populations
- Build activation plans for L&D initiatives aligned to the L&D global guidelines and create unique moments that are aligned to Nike Direct
- Coordinate project plans, communications, transition management and leader-led elements of L&D initiatives
- Ensure content, experiences, tools, resources and processes are relevant and executable with store hourly populations
- Enhance center-led materials, experiences, programs with an “in a box” mentality so they are able to be self-led
- Consult with HRBP/Business leaders to assess needs and activate on demand experiences, programs and resources, recommend external options, or develop and specific L&D initiatives where appropriate
- Facilitate experiences, programs and labs
- Build relationships with L&D Teams, HRBPs, HR Teams and Business Leaders to partner and activate L&D initiatives
- Apply design thinking principles to develop human-centered learning solutions
- Evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs, including the development of e-learning programs
- Evaluate experiences, programs, processes and look for continuous improvement opportunity
- Be agile, flexible and ability to move quickly in a fast-paced growth organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience or PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 7 yrs; High School + 8 yrs.
- Marketplace/Territory/Direct Experience or equivalent retail experience
- Ability to work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Experience in activating big change initiatives in large organizations
- Experience in consulting with HR partners and business leaders
- Practical experience in Design Thinking and research methodologies a plus
- Facilitation experience in small and large groups for multiple levels of audience, including senior leaders
- Experience leading functional teams or large, cross-functional projects
- Previously managed budgets for moderate-sized projects or programs
- Experience developing experiences, tools and resources and criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities
- Vendor management experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00435040