Lease Administration SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Read, understand, and interpret complex retail and commercial real estate leases and related documents.
- Financial analyst support of all lease renewals and portfolio analysis
- Assist with the maintenance, organization and processing of lease and store level information in our centralized NA lease database.
- Verify proper and accurate abstraction of critical dates, lease clauses, and financial obligations
- Create and administer portfolio tracking reports.
- Cultivate annual cost savings and/or recovery through comprehensive lease audits. Identify lease risks and opportunities.
- Provide support and expertise researching, resolving, and responding to day-to-day lease issues.
- Prepare lease assessments and recommendations to leadership to assist in real estate negotiations.
- Collectively develop the rights, obligations and financial functions of our lease terms.
- Manage correspondence with LLs and third-party lease administration vendors.
- Manage day-to-day critical date/dollar tracking.
- Assist in ad-hoc lease reporting and analysis.
- Respond to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers.
- Coordination of NA monthly deal approval meetings requiring powerpoint and general real estate finance understanding
- Bachelor's degree, 2 additional years' experience in lieu of degree level.
- 3-5 years' experience as a lease administrator with experience in abstraction, lease audits, and critical date reporting.
- Proficiencies with lease management software (such as SLIM, Siterra, Virtual Premise and Tririga), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Understanding and/or familiarity with real estate finance
- Experiences working as a part of a team in a complex, matrix organization.
- Ability to independently analyze and solve problems.
- Proven ability to manage a high-volume work load and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Significant attention to details.
- Problem solver by nature.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00445527