Maintenance Supervisor - Night 1Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As our Maintenance Supervisor, you will supervise a manufacturing plant maintenance team including, but not limited to, hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluations, professional development, corrective action and terminations. You will be responsible for organizing, assigning and expediting workflow and the activity of maintenance technicians to complete all work according to department guidelines and needs. You will track timelines and priorities of work and monitor performance by measurement and observation. You will also act as a coach and mentor for your team to build and foster a proactive,service/success team environment that reflects a positive atmosphere with high employee satisfaction.
On the technical side of this role you will assist with troubleshooting, decision-making and problem-solving of major, difficult and/recurring equipment issues. You will also oversee special equipment projects and assist with improvements to the maintenance department.
Tuesday - Thursday with every other Monday 5:30pm - 5:30am (Night 1)
• 8-10+ years of experience in a manufacturing plant environment on 240/480VAC 3 phase equipment, PLC controls and drives.
• 2+ years of supervisory experience including experience with hiring, training, coaching, performance management, and employee relations issues preferred.
• Acute attention to detail and a high degree of equipment troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of OSHA and NEC standards preferred
• Knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives.
• Knowledge of robotic systems and PC controls.
• Practical knowledge with AB and Siemens PLC’s.
• Well rounded electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems knowledge.
• Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Intermediate-level knowledge of SAP Maintenance Management software.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare detailed monthly reports with technical and non-technical information.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of diverse personalities and skilled at interacting with all levels of management and represent Nike in a professional manner.
• Ability to maintain a high level of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
• Project management experience a plus
• This job is 40 hours a week, Monday thru Thursday and weekend may be required as job duties demand.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00419570