NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
Now, more than ever, our organization must respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Data capabilities to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the Data & Analytics/Machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
As the MDM Strategy Lead you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward a fresh vision and roadmap to mature data management capabilities across Nike. You will lead the execution of an enterprise wide Master Data Management (MDM) Strategy and build the capabilities to analyze, design, develop, maintain and enhance master data for various domains across the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as key thought leader in the development of an enterprise master data strategy and roadmap
- Serve as the leader of a center of excellence on the management of master data.
- Collaborate with information consumers across the organization to ensure that all critical information needs are addressed
- Support a company-wide campaign to obsess the data.
- Define, analyze, and deliver master data frameworks and program plans in accordance with business and technology priorities
- Define the requirements and acceptance of MDM tools and platforms to support the business needs.
- Work in Agile teams for the testing and acceptance of MDM delivery
- Hands on use of MDM tools to design, develop, optimize and support MDM for various domains
- Define and implement KPI’s to track technology and process performance and proactively plan MDM enhancements
- Manage and train business and technology resources on MDM technologies
- Collaborate closely with business stewards, technology system owners, and business data contributors to ensure continual alignment around the development, maintenance, access, use, security, and retention of master data
- Outstanding leadership identity
- Excellent analytics skills and apply to business processes
- Strategic thinker with proven tactical execution
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize
- Ability to establish and maintain meaningful working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of experience in related professional field, prior consulting experience is desirable, but not required
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for data and how the enterprise uses information
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in delivering Master Data Management and data management programs
- History of centering on user experience to encourage adoption of new processes and technologies
- Knowledgeable in emerging master data management technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic process automation to improve master data quality and governance processes.
- Extensive master data management experience in managing master data hierarchies
- Proficient knowledge of data quality, data profiling and data governance processes
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00431595