Node Product AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
You will support initiatives that enable Nike to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and customer-oriented team. This organization enables Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here and we're looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery and support. In addition, you'll get to work within and alongside truly talented and cross-functional business and technology teams across the global and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
In this role, you will:
• Be a member of an 8-10-person Agile Delivery Team that will utilize Agile principles.
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning sessions with the team’s Product Owner, Scrum Master, and other Product Analysts to understand the business vision and create plans and objectives for the upcoming PI.
• Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints.
• Have the technical capability, or are willing to learn, within each Sprint to:
• Deploy Manhattan WMOS to new and existing DCs.
• Utilize the Manhattan WMOS capabilities and Nike customizations to deliver solutions for Business needs.
• Perform configuration within Manhattan WMOS 2017 package.
• Work with Manhattan associates to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
• Work with enterprise and solution architecture to deliver solutions that are compliant to next generation architecture.
• Serve as an escalation point and a subject matter expert to resolve business critical issues when needed.
• Perform functional testing of the WMS.
• Coordinate with other Agile Delivery teams to produce the successful implementation of end-to-end solutions via an Agile Release Train.
• Create technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
• Demo to the business team all work delivered within each Sprint.
• Participate in a retrospective at the end of the PI to determine ways to continuously improve.
• Ensure standards, processes, and policies are followed. Apply global process standards to regional technology solutions.
• Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership as well as someone who can work with a team and pull the team forward to deliver business value.
• A Self starter, who can learn on the job.
• A growth mindset and passion for lean and agile processes.
• Ability to adapt communication style across cultures.
• Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is preferred.
• Experience in Slotting and Labor Management system is desired.
• Possess basic skills of database query and data analysis
• Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
• Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
• Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
• At least 6 years' experience in IT, business or a related field.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00421703