Operations Application ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
- Manage seasonal/weekly projects with cross-functional teams to ensure key timelines and milestones are reached.
- Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives.
- Direct regular communication and alignment to drive a universal user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives.
- Provide Nike App technical and process expertise to your North America and Global partners.
- Develop and drive standard workflows, briefs and solutions to improve current tools and processes.
- Integrate between all partners (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc) managing the app space to ensure alignment on priorities.
- Be knowledgeable in App roadmap to drive business/operational ideas for technical updates.
- Deliver expertise in consumer journey, digital strategy and digital retail.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Communications.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience as a Digital Producer or Project Manager in a corporate setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce and internet concepts, user experience best practices and technology jargon
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and make operational calls as necessary, knowing when to escalate issues to management
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Periodically be available at odd hours to support specific initiative-, product- or category-related content
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00417916