Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
- Portfolio Strategy – conduct a wide variety of internal and external research to identify the various trends shaping consumer’s expectations of Nike, how they engage in sport, fitness, and wellness, and areas where they might be underserved. You will also manage a collaborative decision-making process to build and refresh a collection of high-priority investment themes based on those trends.
- Portfolio Management – Build the tools and methods to ensure that the team maintains a balanced and healthy level of investment (budget and people) across the portfolio. Enable all investment decisions by representing a strategic lens into the portfolio and the highest potential impact/returns.
- New Business Research – guide research into specific consumer and marketplace trends, consumer segments, emerging businesses models, and emerging technologies to determine the attractiveness of incubating potential new ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in corporate strategy, strategy consulting, venture capital, and/or running incubator/accelerator programs
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity with corporate enterprise portfolio management concepts and methods; design processes that ensure strategic investment priorities tie to resource allocation
- Experience conducting consumer insights and consumer/marketplace trends research
- Ability to connect dots and synthesize disparate sources of research into investment theses
- Experience managing a project portfolio
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC010719PD