Procurement Sourcing Manager - ServicesApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
• Build trusting and meaningful relationships with senior executives across multiple business and services as well as technology functions
• Understand Nike’s business needs and leverage data and market research to determine and enable strategic objectives.
• Perform deep market analytics and research to develop expertise across professional services categories
• Activate and lead complex sourcing strategies and processes
• Analyze business proposals and align with long-term strategies
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers and internal stakeholders
You will advise and support Nike’s business leaders during all phases of the sourcing life-cycle. You will master, communicate, and execute Nike’s 7-Step Strategic Sourcing Process. You will measure value captured, report performance, engage Legal support, and execute sourcing initiatives using a suite of advanced sourcing and contract management tools. Spend analysis, risk management, contracting, cost savings methodology, performance reporting, stakeholder engagement, and proficiency with sourcing tools are integral to success.
You will lead an innovative hypothesis-driven process to create and manage enterprise-wide category strategies that bridge organizational boundaries and that span the globe. You will use your analytical and research skills to help develop and execute strategies to unlock supplier value, optimize demand, and improve both internal and external processes. The strategies you help to develop will touch every aspect of client-supplier interaction and will include approaches to improve supporting processes, procedures, and technologies at both a local and global level.
This growth opportunity will also give you the chance to interact, present, and influence senior leadership to gain support for key initiatives and strategies. In addition, you will work with counterparts around the globe to implement these strategies at a geographic level. You will be an agent of change and a vital contributor in Nike’s quest to realize its full potential and to assist athletes* everywhere with realizing their full potential. At Nike Global Procurement, we are on the Offense. Always. Join us.
* “If you have a body, you are an athlete” – Bill Bowerman
• Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, finance, pre-law or related field with 3-5 years directly relevant work experience in Services Procurement (Consulting, HR Benefits, software, Translations, Legal Services, etc.)
• C.P.M., CPSM or a related certification is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret spend and cost data, research market trends, identify best practices, and manage supporting contract development activities
• Excellent communications and influencing skills
• General financial skills and knowledge, including understanding of Total Cost of Ownership
• Experience with an e-sourcing platform (Ariba experience preferred) and Enterprise Contract Management (ECM) tools preferred
• Ability to adapt quickly and make an impact in a rapid paced Procurement Organization
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications: including advanced level PowerPoint and Excel; intermediate level Word and Project.
• An ability to think Globally and work with an international culturally-diverse team
• Passion for the NIKE brand
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00420688