Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
The Global Warehouse Management COE team (located in WHQ) needs a excellent Product Manager with experience in Warehouse Management, work in an agile environment, who’s focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Architects, Business Stakeholders, Customers, Vendors (Manhattan and 3 PL’s) and Product Owners you will create the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product.
- Define and communicate Program vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies
- Define Epics, develop and prioritize the Program backlog on an ongoing basis
- Work with stakeholders to define Features from Epics
- Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine results criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide oversight of plan, technical, and transition management aspects
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Collaborate with Release Management to determine the optimum release strategy and Product Owners to optimize Feature delivery to the customers
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Ensure Program priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
- Create an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with stakeholders
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- In-depth knowledge of Warehouse Management processes
- Able to resolve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the relation between business process and the Products in the Program
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience developing cross-functional work
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Experience guiding others in resolving complex issues
- Ability to anticipate customer needs
- Experience in developing creative solutions
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience with Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Previous experience as a team lead
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433767