NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
You’ll need to be flexible and adaptable because our world changes daily; Aligned with Nike Direct's strategy "Build to Operate @ Scale" the quality automation team focuses on enabling continuous testing for NDE across all platforms, technologies, and domains resulting in consistent, scalable, quality business solutions.
Demonstrated experience in the following will be required:
- Expertise in manual and automated testing in a variety of environments such as mobile, web, client-server, large packaged software, and more. Specific experience with either eCommerce mobile (iOS - XCode, Android - Espresso) or eCommerce web (CypressIO, Nightwatch, TestCafe) automated testing is required Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Excellent collaborative skills to work across myriad stakeholder group to translate goals and objectives into delivery strategies
- Comfortable and capable in developing internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve responsiveness
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile/Devops SDLC
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work
- A passion for leadership and building a excellent QA community in which to share knowledge and grow the overall QA competency at Nike
- 5+ years experience developing automated testing in a CI/CD environment
- 5+ years leading technical project teams (QA, Testing or Development)
- 5+ years testing web-based consumer applications or mobile applications
- Experience troubleshooting Java web applications & services
- Experience troubleshooting mobile applications & services
- Proficient in languages: CypressIO, Nightwatch, TestCafe, Xcode, Espresso.
- Experience in: Jenkins, CircleCi, Bamboo, Teamcity, JUNIT5, RESTASSURED, REACT, VUE, or other API testing tools preferred Experience with AWS ElasticSearch, AWS Lambda development, and Kibana dashboards
- Experience with Selenium, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, and TestNG
- Experience with web development technologies: XML, JSON, REST API or similar preferred
- Experience with Test Data Management (TDM) and the importance in relation to automated testing
- Experience with Analysis and Modeling tools such as Splunk and New Relic
- B.S. in Computer Science; 5 yrs of industry experience in lieu of degree
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00441036