SEC Transformational Change Content LeadApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As a member of our Transformational Change Office (TCO), you will support the Transformation Change Director and Transition Management Leads in content creation, behavioral and process analysis, reporting and training.
The focus for the TCO Content Leads will be to support planning, creation and delivery of TM deliverables across the SEC program and all geographies. By fulfilling these objectives, you will support the SEC program narrative, engage and inspire impacted stakeholders and amplify TCO messages. The ideal candidate for this position will be a high performing organizational change (learning and communications) professional with robust experience in transformational and digital programs. Including proven experience in designing, developing, and delivering learning materials, programs, and communications to robust audiences globally. This person will be a strong deliverer of organizational change work products in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple and competing priorities from multiple leaders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Robust experience in delivering Organizational Change with a focus on development of communications and learning content
- Create communication and learning materials and related plans in support of the Transformational Change Director and Transformational Change Leads within the SEC program
- Proven ability to translate and deliver highly effective work product based on strategic intent, strategy, or general guidance
- Build key deliverables that can be leveraged through innovative tactics that engage and deliver against the SEC Transformational Change strategies and program outcomes
- Plan and perform detailed analyses of Organizational Change data including recorded Change Impacts, Stakeholders, Engagement, Training Needs and Readiness
- Track the effectiveness of the change and learning activities on an on-going basis.
- Help establish and monitor KPI and completion metrics for Organizational Change activities and new learning programs to measure and monitor effectiveness
- Develop and distribute regular and ad-hoc TCO related reports and project-related performance reports
- Ability to plan, manage work and resources in a matrix environment working across projects and functions
- Proven experience leveraging digital trends and applications to improve effectiveness of Organizational Change activities
- Build effective working relationships across the organization within geographies, functions and the program
- Create presentation materials for SEC team members
- Knowledge of, and experience using best practices, standardized frameworks and tools/templates
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Business, Communications, Adult Learning and/or related field required
- Must have 4+ years professional experience in high profile communications and learning/training roles supporting global organizations.
- Previous ERP/Global Technology rollout experience preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Supporting teams to produce high-quality, consistent change management and communications materials and content
- Execution of high-quality deliverables to drive desired behaviors and outcomes
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00412413