Senior Designer, Nike Training ClubApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
We seek an innovative problem solver, who is imaginative yet pragmatic and able to utilize a full range of art direction, visual design and user experience skills as a multi-disciplinary designer.
Your mission will be to create inspiring design experiences that help people train, connect and reach their full fitness potential.
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design and able to handle both high-level vision concepts and detail-focused implementation.
• Support the Design Director and be ready to step in to present, lead and manage.
• Generate and develop ideas that are consistent with the vision and strategies of multiple streams of work, turning concept ideation into reality.
• Ideate, concept and design incredibly polished UI work that represents the Nike brand through storytelling, presentations, art direction, visual direction, UX journeys, prototypes and everything in between.
• Champion motion design thinking by rapidly iterating on design prototypes or motion studies.
• Drive user experience and interface design decisions through research and in collaboration with cross-functional teams while advocating for thoughtful design.
• Crisp eye for content, keeping the aesthetic and storytelling up to par with the Nike brand high standards.
• Prioritize and manage day-to-day design workflow while striving to improve the process constantly with engineering, product and content teams.
• 7+ years interactive design experience across a variety of digital products.
• Leader, Curious, Inventive, Open-minded, Fearless, and Proactive.
• Proven conceptual thinker who can bring ideas that solve unique design challenges.
• A detail-oriented mindset focused on creating frictionless user experience design.
• Exceptional communication within the team and partners
• Deep experience with iOS, aOS and Apple Watch app interface design. Other platforms are a plus (Web, Apple TV, smart TV, etc..)
• Excellent foundation in typography, layout, data visualization, animation, iconography and general digital design
• Excellent product design foundation in user experience, flows and detailed logic.
• In-depth understanding of Sketch, Adobe Suite and Keynote
• Deep experience bringing designs to life through prototyping in your tool of choice such as Principle, Flinto, Invision, Framer, etc…
• Experience bringing designs and concepts to life through motion design; ie. After Effects is very desired to have
• Basic video editing experience in Premiere and/or After Effects is very desired to have
• Branding and digital illustration experience is nice to have
• Organized, flexible and able to support a team of designers while being hands-on.
• A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
• Experience with global launches, multi-language localization, accessibility design and large-scale mobile platforms is optimal but not required.
*This position requires applicants to attach an online portfolio*
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00427926